banner

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Summer Salad

Hello everyone! :)

Sorry, I have been away for a while.! I was visiting family back home with my family :) We had a blast and I miss them so much already!

While I was there, I did this delicious salad.  I named it Summer salad just because I have no name for it haha! It was refreshing, and so full of color and life.. just like summer! :)

It is easy to make!  Hope you enjoy!




Summer Salad
Ingredients:

- 1 can asparagus
- 1 can beets
- 1 can palmito
- 1 can baby corn
- 1 can artichoke
- 3 tomatos, cut in medium sized cubes
- 3 cucumbers, cut in medium sized cubes
- 2 cups of lettuce, washed and cut for salad
- 1 cup of Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 2 avocados

For the dressing:
Olive oil
Balsamic vinegar
Mustard
Honey (little)
Salt

Preparation:

Mix all ingredients but the asparagus and avocado.  Pour dressing and mix slowly.  Decorate with avocado and asparagus as desired.

Enjoy!

7 comments:

telas mosquiteiras said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
telas mosquiteiras said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

It's true, The BEST Lasagna is Avocado Lasagna. It's my Favorite If you baked Classic Italian Lasagna in Essence Chambery Cast Iron 11.8-Inch Orange Lasagna Pan which is the best lasgna pan from https://bestlasagnapan.com/. would you like to check out. Which one am I using for it.

kristinahojholt said...

Whats up this is somewhat of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!
desert safari

Blog27999 said...

If you're trying to lose kilograms then you need to start following this brand new tailor-made keto meal plan.

To design this keto diet service, licensed nutritionists, fitness trainers, and professional chefs joined together to produce keto meal plans that are powerful, suitable, price-efficient, and satisfying.

Since their grand opening in January 2019, hundreds of people have already remodeled their body and well-being with the benefits a smart keto meal plan can provide.

Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-certified ones provided by the keto meal plan.

Shey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shey said...

We found deals on Black Cloud South Bend Diesel Clutches For those who's vegan and on a diet, I would recommend this go-to recipe. So healthy and so quick to prepare!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...